Take a look at our incredibly popular Classic Stage Blood
Check-out our incredibly highly rated Coagulated Blood Gel; it creates fantastic glossy texture
Looking for a blood that sets to a gel and doesn't transfer? Try our Melt & Pour 3D Gel in Blood
Hyper-realistic formula with incredible and unmatched performance
The ultimate remover for strong prosthetic adhesives and spirit gum.
Spirit Gum Remover offers fantastic performance, unmatched by its rivals.
A gentle cleanser ideal for the removal of foundations and body paints.
High performance removers & cleansers, unmatched in the industry
WRATH Alginate 3 is a chromatic standard set special fx impression material used to create detailed negative moulds of hands, feet, heads and bodies. Superior quality with no harmful ingredients of which are all naturally derived. Starts out as beige/green and dries grey/white.
A 450g pack is enough to create a single hand or foot cast. Head casts typically take 1800g (4 packs) and body casts will take a considerable amount more.
Pot time: 2 minutes
Cure time: 1 - 2 minutes
Colour when set: grey/white
450g / 15.9 oz.
1. Measure Alginate and water into separate containers; 1 part alginate to 3 parts room-temperature water (i.e. 450g Alginate to 1350g water). Remember to use a dust mask whenever working with raw powders.
2. Depending on how you wish to cast, source a mixing bowl (if you wish to spread alginate onto the required area) or a container (if you wish to plunge a hand or foot). Carefully add the Alginate into the container to prevent excess dust and add the water onto the Alginate. Immediately start a 2 minute timer.
3. Fold the water into the powder for 20 seconds. Then use an electric whisk to blend the mixture until completely smooth and lump free.
4. After exactly 2 minutes from adding the water, apply the mixture to the desired location generously with a palette knife or plunge the hand or foot into the container.
5. Keep the model completely still for 2-3 minutes until fully set (setting to an off-white colour). If using Alginate near dense hair (such as eyebrows), it is recommended to use a generous application of water-based moisturiser to the hair immediately prior to application to ensure easy removal.
6. If the plunge method has been used, the hand or foot can now be gently wriggled free. Otherwise, plaster bandages must be applied on top of the alginate to ensure it keeps its exact shape when the model is removed.
7. Rinse the models skin with soap and cold water to remove any residual product from the skin. Moisturise skin if desired.
8. You now have a completed a negative alginate mould that can be used for casting a positive mould using plaster, wax or silicone.
Ingredients for this product are currently unavailable at this time.
99% Vegan Product Range
100% Cruelty free
Pro Make-up Artist Quality